“PizzaGate” is now being picked up by major media outlets. There is no denying it now that The New York Times, The Washington Post, Bloomberg, and Fox News affiliates in the nation’s capital have filed reports. That is the good news. The bad news is that they are liars and deceivers of the highest magnitude.
For those who are new to the story surrounding Comet Ping Pong, WikiLeaks, Washington’s 49th “Most Powerful” man and the Podesta brothers, here is the quick run-down:
- WikiLeaks revealed roughly 50,000 stolen emails belonging to Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman John Podesta. Some of those emails revealed that he had very bizarre friends and often seemed to really, really, really like “pizza.”
- Individuals on Reddit, 4chan, YouTube, and other websites started looking into John and Tony Podesta’s connections (Tony is one of the biggest lobbyists in D.C. and has an art collection that features nude teenagers). One of those indiviuals was No. 49 on the GQ’s “Most Powerful” individuals, James Alefantis.
- Mr. Alefantis (former boyfriend of Correct the Record’s David Brock) owns Comet Ping Pong in Washington, D.C. The establishment next to his business is another pizza place called Besta Pizza, which until the past few weeks had a pizza logo that was a dead-ringer for a symbol that law-enforcement agencies warn is favored by pedophiles. The guy who owns Besta Pizza worked under Bill Clinton in the Department of Justice investigating human trafficking, sex crimes, etc.
- Mr. Alefantis’ Comet Pizza Instagram account and the accounts of his employees featured highly troubling images for a “kid-friendly” and “family friendly” establishment. (That is how the company bills itself. That is not my opinion.)
- Comet Ping Pong features entertainers who are weirdly obsessed with sex. It has commissioned promotional work to a woman whose portfolio includes blatant imagery of sex abuse of children.
- Those investigating this on the internet say this is clear evidence that warrants an investigation. They have been accused of creating “Fake News” by every major media outlet that has covered the story.
Read the following articles and then ask yourself why all of them either completely avoided linking to publicly available images, or weirdly tried to make it sound like this was all a partisan thing started by Donald Trump fans.
- Fake News Onslaught Targets Pizzeria as Nest of Child-Trafficking
- Note: The url of The New York Times piece was originally “technology/fact-check-this-pizzeria-is-not-a-child-trafficking-site…” Got that? First they are “fact checking,” and then when it was obvious they were not checking any facts they decided to call evidence they did not like “Fake News.” It’s the perfect Orwellian storm.
- A Fake Pizzagate Conspiracy for Our Fevered Age
- Note: Again, if you look at hyper-sexualized evidence and see red flags for children then you are “fevered.” You are crazy. You are insane.
- Fearing yet another witch hunt, Reddit bans ‘Pizzagate’
- Note: If you see a “kid-friendly” pizza place sharing images that say, “Shut up N F*ck Men,” and you want the FBI to look into it, then you’re on a “witch hunt.”
- Washington Pizza Place Flooded With Threats Over False Hillary Clinton Conspiracy
- Note: Once again we have the doubly-whammy url “fortune.com/2016/11/22/comet-ping-pong-hillary-clinton-fake-news/” because a “kid-friendly” pizza place that shares images of two gay men sucking on a pizza like it was a giant pepperoni penis is totally normal to the writers at Fortune.
- DC pizza shop harassed, threatened online after being victim of fake news stories
- Note: Nothing says “Fake News” like questioning why a “kid-friendly” pizza place would host an “all-ages” show with the musical stylings of “Sex Stains.”
This is not about Donald Trump. This is about innocent children. This is about teenagers who are lured into an establishment with grown men who make it crystal clear what kind of “pizza” is on the menu.
Honest reporters do not shout “Fake! Fake! Fake! Fake! Fake!” That is not how it’s done.
James Alefantis and his employees do not get to post sexually explicit material all over the internet and then play the victim when people start talking about it, sharing the images, and wondering what the heck goes on at these late-night events featuring “Sex Stains.”
Americans who are revolted by YouTube videos of Comet Ping Pong performers making comments about pedophilia (i.e., “We all have … preferences.”) are not “fevered.” Their outrage is healthy because normal people don’t take little kids to that kind of “performance.”
What is going on between the media and those who are taking down publicly available material is insidious. This needs to be clearly explained so there is no mistaking what is happening.
- There is a systematic effort to cast anyone who is upset about this as a weirdo or a “conspiracy theorist.”
- By making it impossible or near-impossible to actually find the evidence, the media shrinks the pool of people who know the truth. When that happens, righteous anger sounds like the ranting and raving of lunatics.
- When the rest of the population cannot see the evidence, they are inclined to believe the media because to do otherwise would require confronting evil.
- The practical effect of all this is that anyone with integrity within the media is discouraged from doing the right thing because they do not want to lose their jobs, be seen as kooks, audited by the IRS, confronted by corrupt law enforcement officials, or wind up dead.
You are being manipulated, and the manipulation is not being done by your fellow Americans on Reddit. It is being done by powerful people in the nation’s capital and their friends in places like The New York Times, The Washington Post, Bloomberg News, and Fortune magazine.
The mainstream media is corrupt.
Do not take anything they tell you at face value.
“Fact Checkers” are partisan hacks and “Fake News” is a euphemism for “Opinions or Facts We In The Mainstream Media Do Not Like or Want to Cover.
If you do not realize and accept this, then you will continue to live in a world where “kid-friendly” pizza places can promote “Shut up N F*ck Men” without repercussions. That is not just unacceptable — it is evil.
Exit Question: Would you bring your child to a “Sex Stains” show? The reporters at The New York Times and The Washington Times apparently would, since this is all one big “Fake News” story.